SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's official!!

I just received word from Solo swims that my swim and swim dates are a go! July 28-30 and that Shaun Chisholm will in fact my swim master!

I am happy and honored that Shaun has agreed to oversee my swim with his expertize as a swimmer and swim master! Shaun swam across lake Ontario Aug 15-16 2008. and he did it in a steller time of 19:23:00 at the age of 40.

I will be 54 and 3months when I attempt my swim and I have a goal of doing it around 20-22hrs God willing! and a lot of training. lol

Wish me luck!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment