SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Thursday, January 2, 2014

The tradition continues!

Well I went down to the lake (Centennial beach) anyway after cancelling my polar bear event to keep my New Years polar bear swim tradition going for the 5th year straight. here is the link to the Barrie Examiner news paper picture and article.
http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/2014/01/02/barrie-polar-bear-dipper-manages-to-keep-tradition-alive


And here is the short video I made, unfortunately my camera shut off from being so cold out -16C as I was getting ready to go in,  I was lucky the new photographer was there to capture me in the water which he used for the paper.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment