SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Monday, May 26, 2014

I won't be reconized as a Ice mile Swimmer

Ok, so I got word that IISA won't be recognizing my ice swim as I don't have the proper documentation as per their rules. That's OK with me, I did it for myself to see if I could do it!  I know I swam in 5C water for 33+ min and traveled 1 mile swimming, that's good enough for me!  I may not be an official Ice mile swimmer? but I did swim an ice mile! Maybe I'll try again as per rules of IISA in the future knowing I can do it now.

 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment