SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Sunday, April 14, 2013

Due to some life getting in the way for Christine her Welland swim was canceled, which is fine by me as we had snow this morning (only a dusting) not that it would make a difference as the water temp would still be to cold with a wetsuit even if it was 20C and sunny out.  lol

Taking a rest day today so I ran 1k and did some weights. ;) lol .....

Now I'm cooking up some pasta casserole for dinner, Ok I already made it before blogging this lol and now I will relax with my favorite beverage while watching the Masters golf tournament and what ever else there is on TV tonight, Cheers!....

One on the left is Penne with meat sauce and the one on the right is without meat for the fussy eater Victoria.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment