SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Friday, April 5, 2013

Oldest Female to Swim Lake Ontario

Here is an article of Kim Lumsdon in todays Toronto star, who will be swimming Lake Ontario for her third time on July 26TH, just 2 days before I set off for my first ( and probably only attempt) on July 28TH on the same 52k swim route from Niagara on the lake to Toronto's Marilyn Bell park  Today's Toronto Star article on Kim Lumsdon   Happy training and Good luck Kim! I'll be right behind you!

Although I won't be the oldest male swimmer, I will be the Oldest Canadian male to attempt to swim across Lake Ontario! There were two older males who have successfully crossed lake Ontario, one from USA Bill Sadlo 57 in 1957, Peter Gibbs 56 from Barbados in 2004 and I will be 54 and 3 months old. which will make me the 3rd oldest, but the oldest Canadian.!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment