SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another great Easter

I had a good Easter weekend.  Easter dinner on Sunday was great as usual ( pats self on back) with turkey ham and fixings, but I have to give credit to Melissa for making the potato's Au Gratin!! Good job!!

This weeks swims have been 1hr- 1 1/2hr sets which were hard with my full belly, I'm still eating leftovers! lol 
Yesterday we had 6inches of new snow but with today's higher temps ( slightly over freezing) it was melting rapidly. I was hoping to get out on the bike not to mention I want to do some outdoor running, but it looks like I will have to wait a few more days, maybe Saturday.

I got my copy of my ECG from my Doctor today so I'll be sending that along with my medical forms in to SOLO Swims tomorrow.

Tomorrow, more swimming!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment