SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Saturday, April 13, 2013

Todays swim

I would say a pretty consistent swim today!

On a good day racing a half Ironman 2k race this would put me in the top 10% of my age group actually today's time is better then any swim time I have done in a half Ironman!

Today's swim was 2200m relaxed swim except for a couple of blips on the chart when I had to stop and check my time/distance. lol

You can check out my  stats on my new Garmin link ...Here's todays stats

Now the trick is to maintain this pace for Humm? lets see? another 50K?? lol

My Friend Christine changed her Swim day at Welland from today to tomorrow, so chances are I might show up for the uber cold swim? maybe with some video? ;)


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment