SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Sunday, April 28, 2013

3 months to go....

Today being my birthday, yes I turn 54 today, but it also marks 3 months until my lake Ontario swim! 

That being said, the weather man was right today! it was a perfect spring day with sunny skies light winds except on the way back on my bike ride ;) with the temp around 18-20C

So today I got out on an early start and rode my bike for 2 hrs averaging 28kph then went to the pool for a hour swim and now I am beat! my legs are not used to biking and are feeling the pain. lol

When I got back from the pool I started working on tearing down the dog house in the backyard and rebuilding a bigger house for kaiya, well it's going to be more of a open covered shelter then a house so Kaiya can bed down out of the rain  without being enclosed in a house which becomes to hot for her.

Then my mother and brother with his wife showed up to wish me a happy b-day and when they left my family took me out for dinner at the Mandarin restaurant which is an all you can eat chinese buffet and now I am stuffed and tired.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment