SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

What a beautiful day today! I got outside for my first bike ride of the season with bright sunny sky's little wind and the temp around 10C 50F  Still a bit chilly for me and with my bike speed there is a wind chill factor! lol but the excitement of getting out on the bike out ways the temp!

But now I have a phlegmy cough brought on by the heavy breathing and cold air while biking, oh well it is worth it, and I will be better tomorrow.

I was planning on riding 90k but knew I wouldn't because of the cold so I only did 20k TT...Man am I out of biking shape!.... then I went to the pool for a half hour swim!

Tomorrow is Easter and I will be having a nice little turkey Easter dinner with the family.


Happy Easter!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment