SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Friday, March 1, 2013

Man cold Alert!

Ha! So it wasn't because of not eating breakfast yesterday that made me cut my workout short leaving me with no energy!

It was/is a man cold coming on!! lol ...Yes, I have a man cold and am suffering with razorblades in my throat! as well as  being all stuffed up...Blah!

But I forced myself up and out of bed this morning to go swim, even though I don't have the energy.  I mainly went today because a friend of mine at the pool, Maxine, has been trying to connect me to her sister in-law Annette Who I have been trying to meet with phone calls the last two weeks to set up meetings but our timing has been off.

One of the reasons for meeting  Annette is she wants to be a swim pacer for my lake swim and said she has connections with boats on lake Ontario, with the possibility of getting me the owner with 37 foot sail boat that she races on to volunteer for my lake swim.

So with sore throat and lack luster strength to swim I met up with Maxine and she introduced me to Annette! ....So as it stands I now have another swim pacer on my team ( and a good swimmer to boot! ) and possibly my second boat!

Oh! I think I may have swam about 1000m But i didn't count? lol

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment