SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Monday, March 11, 2013

Solid Swim

I had a solid straight 6k swim Saturday in under 2 hours, maintaining a 3k/hr relaxed pace. I could have gone on longer, and was planning on going for another hour, but I was getting bored with the back and forth swimming in the pool. I can't wait to get out on the lake.

March break means I'm working day's this week, 7am-3pm  I hate it because I have to get up at 5am to get ready for work, so no morning swims. If i swim this week the only lane swim time is at 8:30pm - 9:30pm and that is to late for me, I might go a couple of times this week if I'm not to tired.  So instead my plan is to cut back my swim this week and work on my running, biking and weights which I can do after work and before dinner time.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment