SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Thursday, March 28, 2013

Medical exam done!

I had my medical exam done today! All the paper work was  filled out by my Doc and had my ECG exam done.

My Doc gave me the green light for my swim writing in the paper work that I am a healthy Triathlete! .....I just have to wait for the ECG results to come back so I can attach a copy to the rest of the paperwork  to submit to SOLO Swim.

Things are coming together! Woooo!

Now it's time to put my head down and start my real training with 16 weeks to go today!


Happy Easter weekend!!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment