SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Sunday, March 3, 2013

Still sick

This cold is moving quickly from my sinus and throat into bouts of coughing fits and weakness. I still managed to go for a short easy swim of 2000m with these sets on Saturday

100m swim warm up
4x50m build
4x50m hard
4x50 race pace
2x50m easy
2x100 back....ok I don't do back so I did 50 breast 50 free
100m kick
5x100 mon 2:00
2x50m easy
300 warm down

Today still not feeing well and can't decide whether to go to the gym or not? Maybe not! ;)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment