SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Life gets in the way of training

Friday's swim was 1hr of speed.

I was looking forward to a long swim today (Saturday) but as it turns out life gets in the way of training, and in this case life being death. My sister in-laws father died this week and we are going to the funeral today.

Training will resume tomorrow with a long swim at East Bayfield pool, then I'll be going up to the gym to do some weights, treadmill running and biking back at home in the warmth and comfort of my living room as it is still to much snow with another 2 inch dumping last night and to cold to ride outside......when will this winter end?!!

This is how much snow we still have, and the conditions I would deal with if I were to bike outside today!...lol

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment