SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday swim

Monday - One hour easy swim

Today - I swam at Holly for an hour doing a straight 2000m at a hard pace, halfway though some chick jumps in my lane to swim, which is fine, we only have a fast lane which I was swimming in first and a slow lane for everyone else, all of two people In that lane? but after passing her 2 times per length I was getting frustrated! finally the lifeguard asked her to move to the other lane  so i could finish up my sets!  Then I did some diving went to the hot pool to stretch and relax, then I jumped back into the pool for another few hundred meters before calling it a day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment