SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Saturday, March 16, 2013

Swim totals lagging

This weeks swim total are lagging as predicted because of working days and lack of pool times when I could swim without losing precious sleep time.

I got in a solid hour swim today and will do a longer swim tomorrow if they keep a lane open for public swim and I'm not to hung over from the ST Paddy's day party I'm going to tonight. lol ;)

Next week I'll be back on schedule and will ramp up my swim times as I'm back on my regular evening shift, getting back to my morning swims and workouts.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment