SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Thursday, February 28, 2013

Got hungry, must eat!

Swam 1000m in 18min, then swam 1000m in 18min then swam 1000m in 18min ....

If I had more energy, I would have swam more 1000m in 18min, but I called it a day as I was hungry and was lacking energy! ...I didn't even do any diving?!!

I must start eating a little breakfast before my swims at holly so I can swim more 1000m in 18min! and get in some diving after, before going up to the gym for my planned run and weights!  ;)

Normally I don't have a problem with working out before I eat breakfast, but my workouts at Holly are later  in the morning 11am - 2pm, then I go to work straight from there as the rec center is on the other end of town and on my way to work.

My other swims at East Bayfield just a few block form my house are at 9-9:30am or when ever I get up in the mornings to swim on Mon, Wed, and Friday's, and is a shorter workout so I can manage until I get home to eat! then chill a bit before going to work.

Lesson learned! lol

But since I had time from cutting my swim short from lack of energy today, I had time to drive all the way back home to eat before going to work, so I stopped by the store to buy some buns and half pound of oven roast chicken slices, a brick of old cheese, chocolate milk and eggs.

When I got home I made four sandwiches. I ate one and and a half sandwiches, drank a half liter of my 1ltr of chocolate milk and put the eggs in the fridge for my breakfast tomorrow. I wrapped the half sandwich I didn't eat to give to Joanne for her dinner and packed the other two sandwiches for my dinner at work.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment