SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fun Family Day Weekend

Well I didn't meet my weeks swim goal.  I only managed 16,000m for the week.

Saturday I went out snowshoeing with Joanne and some friends and managed a pretty hard 3k trail hike through the forest. We had fun.
Joanne and me with Logan, my friends grandson sitting on a hunters perch.


I got in an hour swim on Sunday and nothing on Monday, as it was Family day and the pool was only open a few hours for public swimming, no lanes!  So I took the day to lounge around all day and catch up with all my recorded TV shows.

Today

I made up for lost time by putting in a solid 4k swim then did some diving for fun as usual. lol

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment