SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Swimming going well

My swimming is going well, but I need a longer pool! this going back and forth is getting boring! lol 

I'm pretty much swimming 3000m to 4000m daily now with ease, including  throwing in some diving, running and weights every other day after and a bike ride once a week usually on the weekend.....

Next week I plan to start swimming a 3-4hr weekly long swim, but time is a factor during the day to swim that long before heading to work and weekends don't have any lane swims long enough,  Hmmmm? 

I'll work it out!  lol


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment