SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Thursday, February 21, 2013

Easy swim, No swim

Wednesdays swim - 2000m easy

Today no swim.  I was planning a 4000m swim but?.....

I got ready to go to the pool and drove all the way to Holly before I realized I forgot my swim gear. lol ....Oh well! So I went home and now there is not enough time to swim as I have to get ready for work!

I do some sort of workout at work!  Some of the advantages of having a School size gym at work! ;)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment