SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Saturday, February 23, 2013

RVH Foundation offical Web Donation page is active Please Donate!

I finally got my Official RVH Foundation page up with the help of the Royal Victoria Hospital Foundation...

RVH Foundation official Web Donation page is active!!

All donations made here go directly to RVH Foundation!!

Please Donate by checking out my Official RVH Foundation Donation web page.

You can click on the RVH Foundation logo on the side of my Blog to see it and make your donation....

OR Click this link below....
http://josefpolcz.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1061650


I Thank You  and RVH Foundation thank you for your support!!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment