SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Getting better going forward!

I went for my second swim this week at the pool. I'm still feeling the effect of the virus, still a little cough and congestion, but I'm getting better each day and moving forward!

I have less then two months until my Lake Ontario swim,July 28th 2013, will I be ready?  I have no doubt!  let the longer swims commence! ...Soon as I get in the lake? Maybe starting Sunday, until then I'll still splash in the pool.

I finally posted up a new facebood Athlete page for my lake Ontario swim for life, hoping to get like's and share's and possibly donation to RVH cancer center which I'm swimming for.

Here is the Face book link open to public, so please like, share and donate to RVH if you can. Check it out! ....https://www.facebook.com/#!/LakeOntarioSwimForLife



I also have my charity link posted on the right side of my blog, but to make it easy for you You can also make donations for RVH Cancer center here ...RVH Cancer center 

Thanks


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment