SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Monday, May 27, 2013

Swimming in Gel?

After a week of fighting this virus and yes I'm still fighting, I went for my first swim in 10 day's not counting my lake swim last Monday. I swam 2000m and it felt like I was swimming in gel, very sluggish and tiring, albeit I still swam it in 36 min or ruffly under 2min per 100m! which surprised me, but still tiring.

The cough is still there and the lungs are still sore, but I'm sure if I don't die first I'll be OK! ;) ...

I just don't understand why Joanne, my wife, keeps asking me how my doctors appointment went? What!? What do I need to see the doctor for? That's just silly! ;)

In the mean time, tomorrow the weather is turning and we will be getting into some hot hazy humid weather! Woo Hoo! finally! Maybe by the weekend I'll be swimming in the lake, ( with wetsuit) but in the mean time, tomorrow, I plan on getting in a bike ride and run before work.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment