SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Friday! 

Started out the day with a quick one hour swim at the rec center, then a short run when I got home and finished off with a quick set of weights for strength training.

Tomorrow I'm off to Guelph Ont for a workshop with Solo swims. It's a meeting of the swimmers and there crews who are planning to swim Lake Ontario this summer, ( there are 6 of us I believe?) but not a mandatory workshop, it's just to get all us Aspirant's and crew together to show us what to expect for our swim.

Only Joanne and I are going from my team as no one of my team members including my swimmaster can make it, so I will be taking notes for everyone and will review it with my crew some time before my swim.

So how do I do weight training?  Here take a peek.....


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment