SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Monday, May 6, 2013

Perfect Weekend and New HONDA 10 HP

This weekend was perfect!  Perfect weather for training and playing!

I managed to get in my swims and a few bike rides. I rode around 120km this weekend and my legs are feeling fine but my lower back is a little sore from being in areo most of the ride.

Well I couldn't get the Johnson 20hp fixed, the mechanic said it was to far gone and not worth fixing so I picked up the Honda 10hp and took back the Johnson to my friend to dispose of it. lol

I preped up my zodiac and put the Honda on it and took it out to the lake for a spin.  I am very happy with it, it runs perfect!!  I zipped around the bay ( Kempenfelt Bay, Lake Simcoe)  for a while then took it out of the water and back home! Oh and I tested out the water out, brrrrrrr still way to cold to swim in, maybe in a few weeks if this weather keeps up I can try,..... with a wetsuit.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment