SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Man cold alert

You can knock me down, but can't not knock me out!

Turns out my allergies aren't allergies after all, but just a little old lung virus turned into walking phenomena.  It's moving though my system pretty fast probably for the fact that I was so active over the weekend sweating it out, plus my level of fitness...... but man I can use an extra lung about now if you have any ! lol.....

BTW, I don't believe for a moment that the fact I went for my swim in the cold lake brought this man cold on, as it started Saturday with the feeling of my sore throat and diminished breathing, in fact I believe all the exercise I did and the cold swim has boosted my immune system to fight this virus swiftly as it moves though me quickly, albeit turning into walking phenomena and maybe not moving quick enough. lol

So it looks like no swimming for a few day until my lungs clear up.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment