SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cold water training

I'm getting lots of cold water training, not that I want to? it's just the frigging lake seems to be getting colder rather then warming up! Today the water temp was 58F.... I blame global warming! Why not? everyone else blames the weather for it! lol ...Brrrrrrrrr! The price you have to pay swimming in Barrie's Kempenfelt bay when the wind blows from the north west pushing the warm water out, not nice without a wetsuit! 

But really, I know it's a good thing! Lake Ontario is not know for it's warm waters either! and When I reach the wall on Toronto shores at Marilyn bell park I'll be thankful I did this cold water training!!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment