SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Golden Opertunity

Ironman champions have posed with me around the world, but this is a first for me meeting an Olympic Gold Medalist (2000 games) and silver medalist (2008 games) Simon Whitfield Olympic Triathlon Gold medalist took time to chat and pose with me with a thumbs up, in my own stomping grounds and home here in Barrie during the E-Games! What a tiny guy! ;) ...I say that in jest because he commented on me saying what a big guy I am! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment