SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Friday, June 7, 2013

Today's swim steady

My legs were a bit sore today after yesterdays run and weights, I may have over done the squats! lol but today's swim was still good and steady. 

Still no open water swim in sight as the weather has been cool this week with highs of only upper teens C and lows around 4C But I may try again to get in the lake this weekend if not just to acclimatize myself and get used to the cold water.

No comments:

Post a Comment