SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Friday, June 28, 2013

One month today I set off on my biggest journey!

One month to go! One month from today I will be setting off on my biggest journey of my life!  July 28th I will step into the waters from Queens Royal park at Niagara on the lake and set forward stroke after stroke until I break or touch the wall at Marilyn Bell park in Toronto.....Woooo!

Today's training -  I planned on swimming this morning but it's raining and I don't want to get wet, so I guess I'll do some weights and run the treadmill...

Long weekend coming up and lots of swimming planned, after which I start summer hours at work and will be working the day shift for 4 days next week then I'm off for two days of vacation to do my planned 6 hour time trial on Monday or Tuesday, then I work 3 days and then off for vacation for 3 1/2 weeks in prep for my Lake swim!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment