SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bike day

My usual Saturday group ride was being held about 40min north of Barrie riding up in the Muskoka's, and seeing as Joanne was working a night shift at her temp job at the Honda plant and wasn't going, I didn't feel like loading up my bike and driving all that way up today, so I took the opportunity to ride out on my usual Wasaga beach ride solo. 

I have to say as fun as it is to ride with the group (and sometimes riding five hours with them), it is at a slower pace with stretches of sprints, but it is nice to be able to stretch out my legs and ride at my speed out and back (approx. 85-90km) which I did in under 3 hours, which last weeks ride with the group to Wasaga (same route took 4 1/2 hrs

Needless to say my legs are a bit more sore, lol but a good sore!

Tomorrow I'm back in the lake for more swimming.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment