SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Sunday, July 7, 2013

Official 6 hour time trial swim tomorrow (Monday July 8 2013)

Going to bed to get some sleep for an early start drive down to Toronto to pick up my Swim master Shaun and drive to Niagara on the lake for my 6 hour swim trial in lake Ontario, hopefully T-storm free and calm waters! wish me luck! ....Kidding, don't need luck! just fuel (aka Go Jo juice! and stroopwafels) to keep me going!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment