SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Friday, July 5, 2013

New motor!

The water has been warm the past few day's reaching 21C, I start on a mini vacation over this weekend having Monday and Tue off as I gear up for my 6 hour trial swim on Monday down on Lake Ontario! But first I'll be having my Swim master and volunteer crew over tomorrow for a pre- lake Ontario swim meet up of all involved, briefing and BBQ!

In other news.....

As you recall I took my motor in to get fixed, but in the process of getting fixed it died, well I went back to Larry the mechanic and he got the new part and fixed the motor, but then as it was running perfectly the water pump stopped working!? OI!! So Larry told me he had to order a new part again and asked when I need the motor for? I said I needed it this weekend?  he went on to tell me the part won't be in on time and he could loan me another motor to use until mine is fixed.....So he showed me a new 9.9 Nissan motor in his shed and said I could use it! Nice, I'll try it out this weekend! and hopefully my motor will be fixed by Wednesday if the part come in.



:)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment