SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 16

Total of 1hr training today

My leg/shin is still aching and hurts to touch, but it felt ok to walk on, and I didn't get x-rays, I didn't feel like sitting at emerg for hours. 

That being said I biked for a half hour with no ill effects then did some weights, I didn't run which I thought would be wise...said the guy who didn't get x-ray's ;)

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment