SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 7

First week in the book!

2100m swim today to finish off my first week with 9700m total swim with some running, biking and weights thrown in between and I'm feeling good!

Now after testing the waters so to speak with what would be a normal full Ironman training week for me, I plan on increasing my swim distance per session and adding a swim day as well as throwing in my bike, run and weight routine and see how it goes!

In the mean time last week CTV Toronto was advertising applicants for a new show, The Amazing race Canada.... So I sent in my application with a short video in hopes that Joanne and I could compete as one of the teams!

I got a reply from them and I thought maybe it's just your standard e-mail saying thanks for applying and we will be in contact if selected? But instead, The Amazing race Canada sent me an e-mail asking me to send them another short video of Joanne and me! Maybe we have a chance to get picked? Woooo! ....In the mean time I've been going all Steven Spielberg!.....Action!! lol

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment