SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 4

I'm pleased to say my body is standing up to the light workouts I have started with this my first week of my journey to swim lake Ontario.

I have no real muscular pain from my weights or running and swimming, albeit my training is light and I only started on Monday.

I feel my arms are feeling tighter and stronger with some fatigue from my first 2 swims in 3 months, but over all good, but today I woke up with a migraine, probable a result of being dehydrated, as I'm starting to feel the effects of cutting back what I'm eating, sticking to eating mostly protein while cutting back my carbs and drinking lots of water, but at the same time my body is losing more water with my extra workouts making me dehydrated giving me this migraine

So as a result of this, I'm not going to push myself today and only do a little weight work before going into work and get my hydration back in check for tomorrow's swim.

Total training today.....Zero hours!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment