SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 21

Todays workout

30...30...30...30....

30 min weight workout pushed a gazillion pounds!! Ugh!
30 min run!! slow and steady!
30 min swim! my arms felt like lead after the weights! 1500m
30 min spin! Whew! tired!


My total swim this week

13,400m ....I'm getting there!

I weighed myself today and I've lost about 15 lbs  so far, ...Another 40 lbs and I'll be at my Ideal weight, I'm shooting for 180-190  if I keep at this pace with diet and excersize I could be down to weight in 2 months just in time to get in my long open water swims in April! ...Oh wait? there will still be ice on the lake! lol Oh well, I'll have to do end to end never ending swims in the pool until I can get in the lake. lol

Oh! and it just dawned on me!? 6 months today I will be starting off on my 52km swim across lake Ontario!  :)

Help my cause

I would appreciate any and all donations small or large to help my cause.

My swim is only 6 months down the road and I am hoping to reach or exceed my goal for the RVH Cancer center for patient care

Please give. Click here to donate

Thank you.

 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment