SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 6

No training

I had every intention of working out today, I did get up at 7am to go for a swim, but instead I went to the washroom, then went back to bed, I finally woke up at 10am. Oh well! lol

When I got up, I went for my coffee to plan my next step, ....Well, instead of going to the pool,  I ended up cleaning up the back yard, then had another coffee, then thought about going to the gym..... Well that didn't happen!!  Then I put together my wife's new bike shoes ( attaching the clips and putting on her SPD peddles on her bike) she got for X-mas, then had her test them out on her bike while I made fine tune adjustment.

Then I got another coffee and thought more of going out to get some sort of workout, ....Naw!

Ended up watching tv the rest of the day! So basically I decided to take a rest day today and I'll pick up my training tomorrow with a good nights sleep.

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment