SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 2

So I figured I'll go to Holly rec center today for a good training bloc at noon, then head straight to work from there as it is on the South end of Barrie saving me some time and gas.

I worked a good 30m weight session and treadmill run then head down to the pool for another hour swim. I get down to the pool and the lifeguard asked if I'm doing aqua fit?  I said know,lol She said the pool is only open for aqua fit class from 1-2pm.  I said you have a whole half a pool open? and there are 2 lifeguards on deck? She said sorry it's just the way the city planned the time.  I said that is stupid! ...she agreed! 

So I showered and changed and came to work an hour early, and now it looks like I will have to re plan my training schedule?


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment