SWIM FOR RVH

THE CHALLENGE...
Josef Polcz Swims to beat and concour Lake Ontario ( postponed )
To Swim 52km across Lake Ontario from Niagara On The Lake (NOTL) to Toronto's Marilyn Bell Park (MBP)
SWIM FOR LIFE.... Josef Polcz Swims 52km across Lake Ontario to raise money for RVH Cancer Center...
Dedicated to my mother Catherina Polcz, and all Cancer survivors.

(Start time pending weather)


Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 23

Today's training 2 hrs

Spent one hour in the pool. First I Swam 2000m Pushed hard the first 1000m in 16min second 1000m in 17min and then did some Springboard diving after that! Man that was fun! and tiring! talk about a cardi workout! and I don't mean the swim? Great crosstraining! I forgot how much effort it take to dive? it's been a while since I've been on the board, almost two years! 

After the fun, I changed into my gym cloths and I went up to the gym for the second hour where I ran the treadmill for 30min and did weights.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment